Evan Rose is a technology entrepreneur and developer, recently launching eCruit, a web application designed to help college students find their passion, explore career paths and connect with hiring managers who can get them the job.
Prior to this, Evan worked on Chase Community Giving at J.P. Morgan and created NiteFly, a mobile application designed to serve as the Open Table for nightlife.
In addition to serving as a NFTE National Business Plan Competition Judge and guest speaker, Evan is the founding event chair for the Harvard Club of New York’s Technology and Entrepreneurship Panel which brings together successful entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and alumni to share experiences, advice and opportunities.
Evan lives in Manhattan and graduated from Harvard in 2009 with an A.B in Social Anthropology.
The Stack: PHP (Laravel 4), JS (jQuery, jQueryMobile, AngularJS), HTML5/CSS3, mySQL.
Interested in Meeting:
- People who are interested in edtech, closing the skills gap, workforce preparation/training, recruiting, etc. Especially those who are interested in the technology that powers these processes.
- People from cultural institutions with rich data & artifacts they want to share more widely with the community
- People who are learning or have learned AngularJS
- People hacking together projects in edTech, HR Tech, Talent Assessment or Acquisition
- People familiar with Bayesian Classification & an interest in the above spaces
- -Data analysis folk who want to get their hands on big data sets that could help shape the way we assess talent and prepare the next-gen workforce in a decoupled higher education landscape
- People building things they’re truly passionate about
If you’re one of the above or you just want to reach out…hit me up